I am an experienced designer who loves to help craft and lead the creative vision for clients embarking on their most challenging projects.
I prefer to undertake work that helps bring deeper purpose to my clients’ businesses, and moves that business forward through a combination of strategic design, creativity and empathy. I believe that innovation starts with people, not technology or process, so I work closely —internally and with clients—in highly collaborative teams where the lines between roles are intentionally blurred.
I bring world-class design ability in digital, with outstanding craft and conceptual thinking. I am comfortable discussing everything from strategy to creative to production, and am able to articulate my thinking clearly. I approach every problem differently and therefore am comfortable creating (or adopting) ways of solving complex problems, as well as working on a diverse range of project types, such as:
Digital experiences, physical environments and service design.
Starting from scratch with a new idea or building upon existing brand systems.
Design, prototyping and testing.
- Lead the design process from initial ideation, to design execution
- Lead design workshops and presentations with clients and partners
- Work closely with team members of all disciplines to deeply understand a client’s business, identify opportunities and chart a course forward
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Love getting my hands dirty and working through challenges
- Inspired by finding new ways of working, thinking and approaching design
- Excited about working with others, and incorporating their point of view
- Love the craft of design but flexible in approach
- Familiar with UI prototyping with tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, and Invision
- Write user stories and map the user journey